How We can help you ?

The UK offers international students an academic experience that is very hard to beat. From our world-recognised universities to our innovative approach to teaching and the leading minds who deliver it, we have what you need to reach your potential.

The UK has been the preferred choice for some of the most important minds in history. One in four world leaders has studied in the UK, so if you’re dreaming of achieving big things, you can be sure you’re in the right place in the UK.

The benefits of studying in the UK :

1. World-class degrees to help you prepare and succeed in your career.
2. A higher standard of education with institutions that consistently rank among the best in the world.
3. Post-study work opportunities through the new Graduate Route .
4. Short and flexible courses that are tailormade to support you in getting the most from your studies as quickly as possible.
5. Access to world-leading research through our universities that continue to be globally recognised for their commitment to research.
6. An amazing, unforgettable student experience like no other country, to enjoy yourself, learn new things and make friends for life.

Why Global Growth Consultancy?

Excel in your studies and achieve sterling results with support from our recognized educational consultancy. Get your hands on to our first class advice from the dedicated consultants.

You will find the most comfortable and exceptional services in respect to Education Fairs by foreign universities, Education Seminars, Counseling Meets with the native as well as International Immigration Consultants and that will help you make the right choice of your dream university through Global Growth Consultancy. If you are looking for one stop solution to your dream destination abroad, do not look back and come to us and we shall assist you from the beginning with the checklist till you arrive in your chosen country.

We inspire students, providing them with all the necessary skills and knowledge needed to engage effectively and easily with the local as well as global communities to become a culturally perceptive citizen. This vision motivates us to find and develop safe and pocket-friendly programs while increasing the number of students’ participation and diverse participants.

We stand by you in fulfilling your dreams.



You can apply for a Student visa to study in the UK if you’re 16 or over and

  • have been offered a place on a course by a licensed student sponsoring body/University/Educational Institution.
  • have enough money to support yourself and pay for your course – the amount will vary depending on your circumstances
  • can speak, read, write and understand English
  • have consent from your parents if you’re 16 or 17 – you’ll need evidence of this when you apply

When to apply

When you can apply depends on whether you’re applying from inside or outside the UK.

Applying from outside the UK

The earliest you can apply for a visa is 6 months before you start your course.

Applying from inside the UK

The earliest you can apply is 3 months before your course starts.

You must apply before your current visa expires. Your new course must begin within 28 days of your current visa expiring.

How long you can stay

How long you can stay depends on the length of your course and what study you’ve already completed in the UK

If you’re 18 or over and your course is at degree level, you can usually stay in the UK for up to 5 years. If it’s below degree level, you can usually stay in the UK for up to 2 years.

Knowledge of English

You must prove your knowledge of the English language when you apply.

You can prove your knowledge of English by:

  • passing a Secure English Language Test (IELTS) from an approved provider

Level of English

You must prove you can read, write, speak and understand English to a certain level on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) scale.

What you’re studying
Degree level or above
Equivalent to CEFR level B2
Below degree level
CEFR level B1

If you’re studying with a Higher Education Provider

If you’re studying at degree level or above, your Higher Education Provider (HEP) can assess your level of English themselves. This means they may ask you to do a different test.

This must still be equivalent to a CEFR level B2.

Courses you can study:

You can do one of the following courses:

  • a full-time course leading to a qualification that’s below degree level with at least 15 hours a week of organised daytime study
  • a full-time course leading to a qualification that’s degree level or above
  • a full-time course at degree level that’s equivalent to a UK higher education course and is being delivered as part of a longer course overseas
  • a part-time course leading to a qualification that’s above degree level
  • a recognised foundation programme for postgraduate doctors or dentists
  • an English language course at level B2 or above in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages

How we can help you:

  • Working through immigration checklist, financial documents, going through all the academic documents required and necessary.
  • Finding the best University, working with the University on behalf of the applicant, arranging applicant’s interview with the University body, preparing the applicant for the
    interview with University and training the applicant with global skill ets
  • Assistance with the best OISC Immigration Lawyers, constant brainstorming with case
    workers to touch base with the applicant 24 x 7.
  • Assistance with SOP (state of purpose), filling the application form

And many more…


  • Student Visa Australia
  • Business Visa Australia
  • Migration Visa Australia


  • Student Visa Canada
  • Business Visa Canada
  • Migration Visa Canada

New Zealand

  • Student Visa New Zealand
  • Work Visa New Zealand
  • Business Visa New Zealand


  • Student Visa USA
  • Business Visa USA
  • Migration Visa USA


  • Student Visa UK
  • Business Visa UK
  • Migration Visa UK
  • Start Up/Innovator Visa

Rest of Europe

  • Student Visa
  • Business Visa
  • Migration Visa


  • Migration Visa Denmark